Kyo no Hi wa Sayonara
- Title: 今日の日はさようなら
- Title (romaji): Kyo no Hi wa Sayonara
- Format: Tanpatsu
- Genre: Human drama
- Viewership rating: 23.4%
- Broadcast network: NTV
- Broadcast date: 2013-Aug-24
- Air time: 21:00
Kota (Ohno) is an ordinary young man. He has a good family, including his father who always supports him, his mother who enjoys cooking and his older sister with her bright personality. He also has a girlfriend named Etsuko (Kimura).
Kota wants people to eat delicious foods made by him and he begins a job as an apprentice chef at a restaurant. One day, Kota suddenly passes out and is sent to the hospital.
Kota is diagnosed with malignant lymphoma by Doctor Murayama (Shimada). His life and his family's life changes after that. He has to spend an extended time at the hospital and he meets people there who also change him. With chemotherapy he overcomes his malignant lymphoma.
But then, Kota has a relapse and he only has three months left to live. His family desperately tries to hold him.
- Ohno Satoshi as Fujioka Kouta
- Tanaka Rio (田中理勇) as young Kouta
- Miura Tomokazu as Fujioka Kenjirou
- Kishimoto Kayoko as Fujioka Yasuko
- Mimura as Fujioka Koharu
- Ikeda Hana (池田英) as young Koharu
- Fukada Kyoko as Ohkubo Yuriko
- Kimura Fumino as Tanabe Etsuko
- Yamada Ryosuke as Harada
- Shimada Kyusaku as Murayama Hiroki
- Mitsuishi Ken as Machida Tetsuo
- Agata Morio (あがた森魚)
- Original writing: Novel Oozora e no Tabidachi ~Gan to Tatakai Nagara mo Yume Miteita Mirai by Miyuki Kazuya (幸和也)
- Screenwriter: Hashibe Atsuko
- Chief Producer: Kamikura Katsu (神蔵克)
- Producers: Kawano Hidehiro, Okura Hiroko (大倉寛子)
- Director: Sugawara Shintaro (菅原伸太郎)
- Music: Matsumoto Junichi (松本淳一)