- Title: 我們結婚吧 (我们结婚吧) / Wo Men Chieh Hun Pa (Wo Men Jie Hun Ba)
- English title: Marry Me!
- Also known as: Let's Get Married
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 20
- Broadcast network: CTS / TVBS-G
- Broadcast period: 2006-Jul-19 to 2006-Aug-18 / 2006-Jul-31 to 2006-Aug-25
- Air time: 21:00-22:00 / 23:00 - 00:00
- Original soundtrack: Marry Me! OST
Wedding cold feet? This is a story about an idol who gets dumped at his own wedding.
After his sudden rise to stardom, the actor Liu Yu Ming, nicknamed Bian Dang (Lunch Box), overruled his agency's objections and decided to get married. When the news spread, chaos reigned. His fans were very upset about his impending wedding and fights broke out outside the church. Then, they found out... the bride was a no-show. In the ensuing chaos, Bian Dang and his makeup artist, Xiao Qing, put on disguises and sneaked past the paparazzi.
The aggressive paparazzi forced Bian Dang to go into hiding. With no home to go back to, Xiao Qing introduced him to a strange place called "The Escape Pod." Everyone there wanted to run away from their old lives. There was Poki who tried to escape his debt in Japan, Wen Zi Yu (Fish) who was running away from home, and there was the owner of The Escape Pod, Chuan Tou (The Captain). In this place, they began a magical love story of running away from and being ran away from.
-- WaterOB / Source: CTS Summary
- Mike He as 便當 Bian Dang
- Queena Liu as 小晴 Xiao Qing
- Leroy Young as 高手 Gao Shou
- Sa Sa as 米粉 Mi Fen
- Tracy Chou as 可樂 Ke Le
- Hsia Ching Ting as 船頭 Chuan Tou
- Kate Yeung as 花枝 Hua Zhi
- Kitamura Toyoharu as Poki
- Na Dou (納豆) as 吻仔魚 Wen Zi Yu
- Lin Yi Hong as 漂流木 Piao Liu Mu
- Ishii Mika (石井美佳) as childhood Xiao Qing
- King Kong as Bian Dang's co-worker (cameo)