Okami ni Narimasu!
From DramaWiki(Redirected from Okami ni narimasu!)
- Title: 女将になります！
- Title (romaji): Okami ni Narimasu!
- Also known as: I'll Become a Mistress!
- Format: Yorudora
- Episodes: 24 (15 mins each, 6 weeks)
- Broadcast network: NHK
- Broadcast period: 2003-Mar-31 to 2003-May-05
- Air time: Monday through Thursday at 23:00
- Theme song: Genki wo dashite by Shimatani Hitomi
The 8th NHK Yorudora focuses on a woman who attends a training school to become an okami, a mistress, of a Japanese-style inn.
The protagonist, Yoshino Natsuko, is unhappy when she's transferred to a different position within her company, because she feels she's given everything to her job. Just then, she comes across an advertisement that says, "Want to become an okami?" The former OL begins training to become the mistress of an inn! Her strong point is her physical strength, her weak point - she's very nosy! Natsuko enters the training program and faces only 3 hours of sleep each night, selfish guests, learning the cuisine, how to properly lay out futon...
Every day someone drops out of the school, so who will be the last one standing? Can Natsuko make it through the rigorous training and learn who she is in the process?
-- translated from excerpts of NHK synopsis by awrittensin
- Sakai Noriko as Yoshino Natsuko
- Takahashi Keiko as Oshima Fusako
- Kobayashi Nenji as Mizuno Kojiro
- Kaai Gamon as Kikuchi Masato
- Yamamoto Taro as Yoshizawa Yusuke
- Nakayama Shinobu as Nagayama Kumi
- Mochida Maki as Kinoshita Sae
- Matsui Ryoko (松井涼子) as Shimizu Yuka
- Shiozawa Toki (塩沢とき) as Oshima Hisa
- Toyokawa Ei-Jun as Asada Hikari
- Original writing: Kurasawa Kikuko (倉澤紀久子)
- Screenwriter: Komatsu Eriko
- Producer: Oyama Katsumi (大山勝美)
- Director: Horikawa Tonkou (堀川とんこう), Wada Akira (和田旭)
- Music: Sawada Kan
Episode Titles (By Week)
- Week 1: 「夢みつけた」"I've Found My Dream"
- Week 2: 「マニュアルなし」"There's No Manual"
- Week 3: 「ライバルは 女」 "My Rival is a Woman"
- Week 4: 「逃げ出したい」"I Want to Run Away"
- Week 5: 「ピンチは続く」"Continuing Problems"
- Week 6: 「塾生からの旅立ち」"Moving on From Being a Student"
-- translated by awrittensin