Megami no Koi
- Title: 女神の恋
- Title (romaji): Megami no Koi
- Also known as: Love of a Goddess
- Format: Yorudora
- Episodes: 20 (15 mins each, 5 weeks)
- Broadcast network: NHK
- Broadcast period: 2003-May-19 to 2003-Jun-19
- Air time: Monday through Thursday at 23:00
- Theme song: Genki wo dashite by Shimatani Hitomi
The 9th NHK Yorudora is Megami no Koi, centering on an OL, Suematsu Yoshiko.
Yoshiko plans a one week vacation to a cottage in Miyazaki prefecture with her boyfriend, Kitaoka, who is the head of the Development Department at her company. She's determined to settle the issue of marriage with him there, but Kitaoka suddenly has an urgent matter at work and cannot leave with her. Yoshiko sets out for the cottage by herself and waits for him there. Due to a mistake in booking, Yoshiko ends up having to stay there with science fiction novelist Oda Ryuunosuke. Both are very prideful, and say exactly what they want to each other. And slowly, they begin to lie to each other. Yoshiko refers to Kitaoka as her husband, and Ryuunosuke brags about how many novels he's sold. Just what will happen with these three?
-- translated from excerpts of NHK synopsis by awrittensin
- Matsumoto Akiko
- Yamaguchi Yuichiro
- Aika Mire
- Nakano Yuushi (中野勇士)
- Kokubu Sachiko
- Takagi Boo (高木ブー)
- Tatsumi Takuro
- Horiuchi Keiko
- Screenwriter: Tabuchi Kumiko
- Director: Shibata Takeshi (柴田岳志), Katsuda Natsuko (勝田夏子)
- Music by: Honma Yusuke
Episode Titles (By Week)
- Week 1: 「吉子さんのバカンス」 "Yoshiko-san's Vacation"
- Week 2: 「恋の貧乏神」 " Love's God of Poverty"
- Week 3: 「星に涙の夜もある」 "Starry, Tearful Nights"
- Week 4: 「恋の復活祭」"Love on Easter"
- Week 5: 「吉子さんの吉日」"Yoshiko-san's Lucky Day"
-- translated by awrittensin
|Previous Drama||DramaWiki||Next Drama|
|#8 - Okami ni Narimasu!||NHK Yorudora Ring||#10 - Blue Moshiku wa Blue|