Our Glamorous Time
- Title: 你和我的倾城时光 / Ni He Wo De Qing Cheng Shi Guang
- English title: Our Glamorous Time
- Also known as: You and Me in Time
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 50
- Broadcast network: Dragon TV, Zhejiang TV
- Broadcast period: 2018-Nov-12 to 2018-Dec-09
- Air time: 19:30
Li Zhi Cheng is a former soldier who has been ordered to take over his family's business when business was going downhill. He has a fateful meeting with Lin Qian, an independent and capable white-collar who was freshly graduated and meeting difficulties in starting up her own business. Due to Li Zhi Cheng's complete lack of experience in business, nobody in the industry had hopes in this newly appointed CEO of Ai Da. But with the help of Lin Qian's working experience and drive, coupled with Li Zhi Cheng's wits and methods, they bring Ai Da's business to new heights together.
- Zhao Li Ying as Lin Qian
- Jin Han as Li Zhi Cheng
- Cao Xi Wen as Grace
- Yu Hao Ming as Gu Yan Zhi
- Meng Rui as Chen Zheng
- Lin Yuan as Chen Ya Yi
- Zhang Jun Ning as Ning Wei Kai
- Liu Fan Fei as Li Jin Yuan
- Original writing: Novel Ni He Wo De Qing Cheng Shi Guang (你和我的倾城时光) by Ding Mo (丁墨)
- Director: Zhang Feng
- Screenwriter: Ji An
- Producer: Chen Jianjun
- It is produced by Beijing Glory Pictures in collaboration with other companies.
- Filming took place in Hubei and Yunnan.
- Zhao Li Ying cut her hair short for the role. However, there were reports that Zhao Li Ying's short hair caused a major inconvenience during filming as it was such a drastic change. Our Glamorous Time released a statement to say that there is absolutely no truth to it and that they intend to use legal means against those spreading the false reports.
- It is Zhao Li Ying's first time acting in a business drama.
- Jin Han is a talent of Zhao Li Ying Studio. His recent dramas were as a villain before elevating to leading man status to play opposite her boss.
- Zhang Jun Ning and Cao Xi Wen work together again more than ten years after the drama Five Star Hotel.
- It is Zhao Li Ying's first modern drama in three years and her first drama to air after announcing her marriage in October 2018.
- It is part of the films to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Chinese economic reform in 2018.