Perfect Love (Fuji TV)
- Title: パーフェクトラブ！
- Title (romaji): Perfect love
- Also known as: (not so) Perfect love
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 12
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 1999-Jul-05 to 1999-Sep-20
- Theme song: Koko dewa nai Dokoka e by GLAY
Kusunoki Taketo is a single 30-year old dentist. A playboy, he will hit on all his female patients. Chigusa is a 24-year old typical OL, her only objective in life is to snare a wealthy and good-looking man for a husband. However, Chigusa's reputation precedes her, and is looked down upon by other OL, for being so obvious and tenacious in her search for a man. On one of her date with a eligible man from the company next door, she wins a holiday for two to Bali. It is here in Bali that she has a one night stand with Taketo.
After their one night together, while sightseeing in Bali, Taketo is reunited with his first love, Aya. She is a famous model, and is in Bali, holidaying with her latest boyfriend. Taketo had loved Aya deeply, but she was more interested in pursuing her dream of becoming a model. She had left him for another man, who had promised to launch her modelling career.
Upon their return to Tokyo, everyone goes their separate way. However, Chigusa is one day reunited with Taketo, when she goes to his clinic to fix her terrible toothache. After much trial and tribulations, they become a couple, with Chigusa moving in with Taketo. Unfortunately, Chigusa doesn't feel very secure with Taketo, due to his playboy ways and his past with all the other women. On top of that, Aya is trying to get back with Taketo, and causes much mischief in Chigusa's shaky relationship with Taketo. And then there's Taketo's father, Kotaro, who disliked Aya and thinks Chigusa is just more of the same.
Will Chigusa be able to win Kotaro's approval? And find the trust that is so lacking in her relationship with Taketo?
- Fukuyama Masaharu as Kusunoki Taketo
- Kimura Yoshino as Oyamada Chigusa
- Yusuke Santamaria as Nakanishi Ryota
- Takeda Tetsuya as Kusunoki Kotaro
- Tachikawa Masaichi as Otomo Katsuaki
- Hatano Hiroko as Hisada Miyuki
- Itaya Yuka as Tokunaga Aya
- Takagi Rina
- Oishi Megumi
- Suzuki Mie
- Moriguchi Yoko
- Ukaji Takashi
- Kamon Yoko
- Sato Hiromi (佐藤弘美)
- Screenwriter: Asano Taeko
- Producer: Koiwai Hiroyoshi
- Director: Takahashi Masahide, Nakae Isamu, Nagayama Kozo
- Music: Fukuyama Masaharu