- Title: 再见单人床 / Zai Jian Dan Ren Chuang
- English title: Pillow Talk
- Genre: Family and Romance
- Episodes: 21
- Broadcast network: MediaCorp Channel 8
- Broadcast period: 2012-Apr-2 to 2012-Apr-30
- Air time: Monday-Friday 21:00-22:00
- Opening theme song: Ban (伴) by Huang Xiao Hu (黄小琥)
- Ending theme song: Wu Dian (误点) by Huang Xiao Hu (黄小琥)
How exactly are men different from women? How exactly does being in love differ from being married?
This drama paints the married life of four wedded couples: a pair of newly-weds enjoying nuptial bliss; a couple married for seven years struggling for survival in the midst of establishing their careers and raising children, and whose marriage is showing cracks yet they are clueless about managing the strained relationship; a middle-aged couple married for decades who try but fail to change each other's ways, and who long to end their marriage to gain freedom but eventually realising that they are inseparable; an old loving couple who bicker to spice up their lives, and having understood the essence of marriage, manage their monotonous married life with wisdom.
Apart from exploring the meaning of marriage, the drama provides tips to preserve a marriage in a light-hearted manner. By educating through entertainment, viewers learn to appreciate that as "Home is not a place to reason, but to love", it is an art to maintain a relationship and that the true meaning of marriage hinges on patience, wisdom and love.
- Thomas Ong as Zhang Qiu Yu
- Michelle Chia as Liang Chu Ning
- Joanne Peh as Zhang Qiu Xue
- Pierre Png as He Ting Kai
- Zhu Hou Ren as Zhang Mao Shun / Zhang Qian
- Xiang Yun as Mao Yun Ling
- Chen Shu Cheng as He Guang Ming
- Hong Hui Fang as Lu Pei Fang
- Jacelyn Tay as Alice