Roomshare no Onna
- Title: ルームシェアの女
- Title (romaji): Roomshare no Onna
- Also known as: Roomsharing Girl / Roomsharing
- Format: Yorudora
- Genre: Family/Romance
- Episodes: 24 (15 mins. each, 6 weeks)
- Viewership ratings:
- Broadcast network: NHK
- Broadcast period: 2005-Jan-10 through 2005-Feb-17
- Air time: Monday through Thursday at 23:00
- Theme song: Sayonakidori by masumi
The 21st NHK Yorudora, Roomshare no Onna centers on recently divorced Usami Usako, who also has a young son named Tarou. Usako leaves Tarou at her mother's home in Nagano to begin a new life in Tokyo, finding a job as a nutritionist at a health club there. She promises Tarou she'll come back to get him in 3 months so they can live together again. Desperate to find a temporary apartment, Usako's last resort is "roomsharing," which is living with a complete stranger and splitting the rent in an apartment or condo she wouldn't normally be able to afford. Unfortunately, the only person she can find to share a room with her that isn't too loud or too picky is a man, who makes a living as an artist. This drama follows Usako's struggles as a single working mother, and focuses on the difficulties of living with a complete stranger! -- awrittensin
- Nakajima Tomoko
- Sasaki Kuranosuke
- Takei Akashi
- Ozora Mayumi
- Ichikawa Miwako
- Shiokaze Kou (汐風幸)
- Shishido Kai (宍戸開)
- Tanaka Ritsuko
- Fujimura Shunji
Episode Titles (By Week)
- Week 1: 「最悪のシェアメイト」"The Worst Share-mate"
- Week 2: 「ルール破りはお手のもの？」"Good at Breaking the Rules?"
- Week 3: 「顔も見たくない奴」"I Don't Even Want to See Your Face"
- Week 4: 「シェアメイトは別れた夫！！」"My Share-mate is My Ex-Husband"
- Week 5: 「ひとりぼっちはもう御免」"I'm Sick of Being Alone"
- Week 6: 「別れは恋のはじまり？」"Parting is the Beginning of Love?"
-- translated by awrittensin
|Previous Drama||DramaWiki||Next Drama|
|#20 - I'm Home||NHK Yorudora Ring||#22 - Ai to Yujo no Boogie-woogie|