Sunao ni Narenakute
- Title: 素直になれなくて
- Title (romaji): Sunao ni Narenakute
- Tagline: Hard to say I love you
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Drama
- Episodes: 11
- Viewership rating: 11.2 (Kanto)
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 2010-Apr-15 to 2010-Jun-24
- Air time: Thursday 22:00 - 22:54
- Theme songs:
- Theme song: Hard to say I love you ~Ii Dasenakute~ by WEAVER
- Insert song: Sunao ni Narenakute by Sugawara Sayuri
Nakajima looks up to his father, who was a war photographer, but can only get a job as an assistant for gravure magazines. Mizuno is a provisional high school teacher, currently on probation. Nishimura is Mizuno's best friend, whose boyfriend has been avoiding her since she discovered she was pregnant. Ichihara works at a magazine where he is being blackmailed into sexual favours by his chief editor. Park, on Twitter, takes on the persona of a doctor, when he is actually working at a company that sells medical equipment to disinterested doctors, and at the same time, trying to take care of his younger sister.
This is a story about the blossoming friendship of five young people who were brought together by Twitter, and their journey to finding honesty with each other and with themselves.
- Eita as Nakajima Keisuke / "Nakaji"
- Ueno Juri as Mizuno Tsukiko / "Haru"
- Seki Megumi as Nishimura Hikari / "Peach"
- Tamayama Tetsuji as Ichihara Kaoru / "Linda"
- Kim Jae Joong as Park Seonsu / "Doctor"
- Kinami Haruka as Park Minha
- Nakamura Yuichi as Mizuno Shu
- Fubuki Jun as Mizuno Sachiko
- Sakamoto Shogo as Matsushima Kenta
- Ryusei Ryo as Takahashi Masafumi
- Aizawa Rina as Maeda Yuki
- Kikkawa Koji as Nakajima Ryosuke
- Igawa Haruka as Yamamoto Kiriko
- Yajima Kenichi as Yamamoto Tomohiko
- Watanabe Eri as Okuda Mariko
- Tanaka Tetsushi as Minehara Takashi
- Matsukawa Takahiro as Kato
- Tonesaku Toshihide as Shiraishi Takafumi
- Yamada Meikyo as Ichihara Yasutoshi
- Asaka Mayumi as Ichihara Misako
- Katsumura Masanobu as Yano Jyunichi
- Kimijima Asaya (ep7)
|01||What are you doing right now?||11.9|
|02||Do you have any friends?||13.2|
|03||Do you have any secrets?||10.8|
|05||I'll protect you!!||10.9|
|06||The secret between the two of them||11.6|
|07||The night that shouldn't have been||11.6|
|08||The shocking truth||11.8|
|11||Towards the future||10.8|
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
- 14th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Spring 2010): Best Drama
- 14th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Spring 2010): Best Supporting Actor - Hero Jaejoong