Image standards on DramaWiki
Please limit photos and other images to:
- One photo per artist article.
- One banner image and one correlation chart image for drama articles.
- Clean photos of any copyright or other markings before uploading to DramaWiki.
It is "synopsis", and not "sypnosis". Groink 14:44, 23 Aug 2006 (EDT)
It is DramaWiki policy not to place spoilers onto any main drama article. Instead, it is best to create a sub-article, like I did with My Lovely Sam-Soon, place the spoilers into it, and then add a link to the spoilers on the main page. Groink 18:23, 31 Aug 2006 (EDT)
Hi, you might want to have a look at the below guidelines when you intend to add a photo to an artist page. Check out the Help page and Style guide as well. Regards. --A10203040 01:08, 15 Sep 2006 (EDT)
Use of images
- Keep the profile image of the artist to 250 pixels or less.
- Only one image per artist article maximum. Full-frontal headshot view is preferred, with the entire face being visible. Image should be sharp rather than blurry. Do not post images that are jagged or bitty (ex: a 100px image blown up to 250px, or a magazine image poorly re-touched). Best choice of image is one where the artist is being him/herself, and not dressed up as a particular character.
- Do not upload images that contain copyright or trademark symbols, or other text. Use a photo editing tool to remove the information.
- If a copyright/trademark owner demands removal of an image, please obey the request and remove the image from the article.
Constant use of Save page
Get the hint?????? Groink 01:27, 15 Sep 2006 (EDT)