Sa Yug Shin
First of all - you did a GREAT editing job this drama. I watched it, liked it and tried to find out more info on the cast but there isn't a lot of info on N Korean actors. However I am pretty sure that Kim Eun Joo & Ahn Sun Young listed in this show are N Korean actors. Thanks --Imian 07:20, 18 August 2009 (UTC) Here is S Korea's Ahn Sun Young profile
- Thanks for the info. Fixed already --Natokajun 12:31, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi Natokajun, Ruroshin and we had follow up conversations and agreed to put link to certain dramas we carry, and we in turn link out to the drama wiki page. Please understand that the links I've put in were done only after Ruroshin okayed it. Thanks -- Dfever
- I don't see anywhere his statement of saying it's 'okay' to put your streaming links here. On your talk page, he said you are allowed to promote you site on d-addict forum but not here. --Natokajun 14:19, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
Six Flying Dragons
Thanks for your work in updating the cast, but there is no need to change an official poster to an airbrushed poster that has no mention of cast and production. The original poster fitted perfectly on the page without affecting anything else, thus I have reverted it. I can see that you had uploaded the airbrushed poster before, so I was wondering if you had any reason for wanting this image instead of an official poster? --H.Ge-C.Liu (talk) 10:10, 16 March 2016 (UTC)
- I mentioned in my previous edit the reason i changed the poster is because the new image is better in quality and less fonts without watermark. There is no proper guidelines for tv show poster here, so i follow the image guideline for the better look. For the mention of cast and production on the poster, i think it is not necessary as you can just scroll down to see the list of cast and production info plus the fonts on the poster are too small to be read. --Natokajun (talk) 12:28, 16 March 2016 (UTC)
List of OSTs page
Thank you for your contribution to the various OST pages. I deeply appreciate it since there's a lot of work to be done due to my absence these past several months. However, it isn't necessary for you to remove "OST" in all the interwiki links (in List of OSTs released in Korea in 2015) because I intend to create those pages soon. Could you please undo your edit?
- Thanks! You're more than welcome to help out if you want. --Msmall92 (talk) 16:14, 28 March 2016 (UTC)
Stub template placement
Hi, please place the grey stub templates to the page bottom and not to the top. They are not intended as information for normal readers. They are rather maintenance tools for editors and perhaps for certain readers who may want to become editors. Thanks. --MoerkJ talk 02:09, 16 April 2016 (UTC)
YFAS extended cast edit.
There is absolutely no reason for there to be an separate page for the extended cast of YFAS. The page isn't long enough that you'd warrant that necessary. It also doesn't make it easier for readers. In fact, it just creates extra work for them to have to click on a link when everything can be shown in a page. I suggest you reconsider constantly changing a page that is already good in and of itself and has a till date accumulated millions of views. I understand if you're trying to improve something but don't change what needs no change.
- As i mentioned on your talk page, the page was created so that easier for editors to add up new cast. Even if there is a separate page for extended cast, that wont affect the millions views of its main page because readers would always encounter the main page first and clicking on another link to see the separate page doesnt need extra work if readers really curious just like how they click on the link for artists page. It's not nice to leave a page which is already been created hanging without any page links to it but you seem to be bother so much for wanting everything in one page so i leave it as you wish. Please sign if you leave a message. Thank you. --Natokajun (talk) 13:09, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
Hi Natokajun, I have looked at Abell 1367's edits. Is the user undoing your edits because of difference of opinion as to how the info should be presented? Or is the user posting the wrong information entirely? If Abell 1367 continues to undo your edits with outdated or wrong info, please let me know. Right now, I'll let him/her be. --WaterOB (talk) 02:39, 23 November 2016 (UTC)
- I myself am not sure why he/she undo the edits....i tried to ask the user but no response. Currently no further undo by that user since that day so it should be okay for now. Thanks.--Natokajun (talk) 13:04, 23 November 2016 (UTC)
Marc8's editing gets on my nerve too. Since he follows through with all his actions and didn't post unverifiable info, I do my best to ignore my aggravation and let him be. If you ever catch him breaking dramawiki rules, give me holler. In the mean time, if you wish, you can send him another friendly message asking him to cease and desist. --WaterOB (talk) 20:04, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
Hi, you "corrected" my romanization of the Hangul title for Whisper, Gwitsongmal (귓속말) -> Gwitsokmal. Casually, this may seem correct, but there are a few phonetic idiosyncrasies of Korean pronunciation, particularly regarding so-called bottom consonants. In this case, when ㅁ immediately follows a bottom consonant ㄱ, it is pronounced and romanized ngm (See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revised_Romanization_of_Korean). Gwitsongmal is actually correct using strict Revised Romanization. --FritzB (talk) 01:56, 21 January 2017 (UTC)