Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasu
- Title: わたし、定時で帰ります。
- Title (romaji): Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasu.
- Also known as: I Will Not Work Overtime, Period!
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Office
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership ratings: 9.70%
- Broadcast network: TBS
- Broadcast period: 2019-Apr-16 to 2019-Jun-25
- Air time: Tuesday 22:00
- Theme song: Ambitious by Superfly
Higashiyama Yui (Yoshitaka Yuriko) is a director working at a web production company. Due to a past trauma, ever since joining the company, she has been carrying out her policy of working no overtime. During working hours, she pursued efficiency and productivity more than anyone else, but would go home as soon as time was up. She enjoys drinking beer at her favorite Chinese restaurant, and treasures her time with her boyfriend, Suwa Takumi (Nakamaru Yuichi).
But with the appointment of a new Department Manager Fukunaga Seiji (Yusuke Santamaria), Yui finds herself having to face her oddball colleagues: Taneda Kotaro (Mukai Osamu), a producer and Yui’s workaholic ex-fiance; Azuma Toru (Emoto Tokio), an inefficient front-end engineer who lives in the office; Kurusu Taito (Izumisawa Yuuki), a new employee who keeps wanting to quit; Mitani Kanako (Shishido Kavka),a director who has a perfect attendance at work; Shizugadake Yae, a director and the working mother of twins. How will Yui handle the various problems faced by these colleagues of her?
- Yoshitaka Yuriko as Higashiyama Yui
- Mukai Osamu as Taneda Kotaro
- Nakamaru Yuichi as Suwa Takumi
- Emoto Tokio as Azuma Toru
- Izumisawa Yuuki as Kurusu Taito
- Shishido Kavka (シシド・カフカ) as Mitani Kanako
- Sakurada Dori as Taneda Shu
- Eguchi Noriko as Oh Tang
- Kajihara Zen as Totsuka Manabu
- Sakai Toshiya as Shinohara Tomoyuki
- Uchida Yuki as Shizugadake Yae
- Yusuke Santamaria as Fukunaga Seiji
- Original work: Novel Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasu by Akeno Kaeruko
- Screenwriter: Okudera Satoko, Shimizu Yukako
- Producer: Arai Junko, Yao Kasumi (八尾香澄)
- Director: Kaneko Fuminori, Takemura Kentaro
- Music: Hirano Yoshihisa, Shinya Yutaka (新屋豊)