Chinese Paladin 3
- Title: 仙剑奇侠传之灵珠神剑 / Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan Zhi Ling Zhu Shen Jian
- English title: Chinese Paladin 3
- Episodes: 37
- Broadcast network: Taizhou Broadcasting Station
- Broadcast period: 2009-Jul-01 to 2009-Jul-20
- Air time: Daily 19:30 - 21:30 (2 episodes back to back)
- Opening theme song: Sheng Sheng Shi Shi Ai by Kary Ng
- Ending theme song: Wang Ji Shi Jian by Hu Ge
- Insert songs: See Chinese Paladin 3 OST
- Related TV Shows: See Chinese Paladin (disambiguation)
This is a prequel to "Chinese Paladin" and takes place 50 years earlier.
Jing Tian (Hu Ge) is a mischievous pawnshop assistant who, because of the power of a mystical jade, crosses paths with the spoiled and sassy Tang Xue Jian (Yang Mi). Xue Jian is the beloved granddaughter of Tang Manor's Tang Kun (Yue Yao Li), who meets with danger when an evil cult tries to take over control of the Tang Manor. Xu Chang Qing (Wallace Huo), the eldest disciple of Mt Shu Sect aids the pair in defeating the cult and rescuing the Tang Manor. Meanwhile, Chong Lou (Jerry Huang), ruler of the evil world, breaks into Mt Shu's Suo Yao Pagoda to retrieve a magical sword. He passes the sword to Jing Tian, claiming that it belonged to latter when he was a deity in his past life and forces Jing Tian to battle with him. The 5 elders of Mt Shu Sect call upon Jing Tian and Chang Qing to attain 5 mystical pearls to seal up Suo Ya Pagoda and destroy a powerful force of evil so as to save the world from destruction. Together with Xue Jian, the group set off to accomplish their mission. On the way, they overcome various obstacles and must solve mysteries pertaining to their pasts...
Long Kui (Liu Shi Shi), a 1000 year old ghost emerges from the magical sword Jing Tian possessed. She claimed to be the princess of Jiang, and that he is her beloved brother. Later, Jing Tian realizes that Long Kui is telling the truth so she journeys with them. Next, Xu Chang Qing meets Zi Xuan (Tiffany Tang), a 200 year old descendant of the Nuwa goddess. Chang Qing discovers his memory of her was sealed and she was in fact the love of his life in two lifetimes. Struggling to deal with his feelings and carrying the burden to save the world, he initially rejects her. Jing Tian also comes to realise he was Fei Peng (2,000 years ago) and Long Yang (1,000 years ago). Xue Jian also finds out that she was originally a fruit created by Xi Yao, a goddess who guards the tree in the heavenly realm. It blooms a flower in 500 years and grows a fruit in 1,000 years. Eventually, Xie Jian Xian (Gordon Liu) takes over the world, and is in control of all 6 realms making him close to impossible to defeat. Jing Tian combines powers with everyone, along with Chang Qing to defeat him. Long Kui sacrificed herself by sealing her spirit into the sword to strengthen it.
- Hu Ge as Jing Tian / Long Yang / Fei Peng / Li Xiaoyao
- Employee of Yong'an Pawn Shop. A carefree and loyal man who loves antiques and aims to become rich. However what he desires the most is freedom. He looks up to Shushan Mountain and dreams of becoming an immortal swordsman. Reincarnation of Fei Peng, a powerful general of the Heaven realm and Long Yang, the crown prince of Jiang kingdom.
- Wallace Huo as Xu Changqing / Gu Liufang / Lin Yeping (27)
- Senior disciple of Shu Shan Mountain. A highly skilled swordsman who take the world as one's own duty. He and Zixuan are lovers for three lifetimes. Gu Liufang (a wandering swordsman) and Lin Yeping (leader of Sect Xuanmen in Changan) are his previous reincarnations.
- Yang Mi as Tang Xuejian / Xi Yao (18)
- Mistress of Tang Manor. A spoilt and sassy girl who is kind at heart. She is a spirit created by Xiyao, who is the protector of the immortal tree in the heaven realm.
- Liu Shi Shi as Long Kui (1000)
- Princess of Jiang Kingdom. Long Yang's younger sister. She has been sealed in the demonic sword for a thousand years, waiting to be reunited with her brother. Due to being trapped within the demon tower for so long, she has developed two personalities - red (feisty) and blue (innocent). She is extremely protective of her brother and would do anything for him.
- Tiffany Tang as Zi Xuan (200)
- Descendant of Nuwa. She has been deeply in love with Xu Changqing for three lifetimes.
- Jerry Huang as Chong Lou
- The Demon King. He treats Fei Peng as his only true rival, and constantly searches for him to battle with him. His selfish and self-centered way of acting inadvertently left a huge impact on the mortal realm, and he begin to understand the true love of mortals.
- Gordon Liu as Immortal Evil Sword Spirit
- An immortal being that exists outside the six realms, who absorbs evil energy and is invincible.
- Yuan Hong as Lei Yunting
- Son of the Minister of Lei Continent. He possesses great thunder power, and is able to annihilate demons.
- Han Xiao as Fire Ghost King
- Ruler of the Paradise World. She uses the Fire Spirit Rock to maintain her youthful looks.
- A mysterious woman who assists the descendants of Nuwa. Her ultimate goal is to help Zi Xuan pass her love trial.
- Liu Xiao Jie as Wan Yuzhi
- A fox demon who wants to steal the Earth Spirit Rock to save her husband.
- Song Yang as Xi Feng
- Subordinate of the Demon King (Chong Lou). Under his cold appearance lies a heart wounded by love.
- Xiao Bing as Zhao Wuyan
- A mortal working at the Paradise World. A scheming and lecherous man, who lusts for Xue Jian.
- Zhao Zhuo Na as Shui Bi
- A female deity who guards the Heavenly River. She was attracted by Xi Feng's singing voice and comes to the Mortal realm.
- Sun Jiao Long as King of Heavenly Demons
- Ruler of Demons. He has been trapped in the Demon tower for three hounded years, and resents humans.
- Zong Feng Yan as King of Jiang
- Liu Zi Fei as Empress of Jiang
- Liu Chang Sheng as Elder Anxi
- Lin Jia Jun as Jing Jing
- An immortal beast who evolved into a human. A mischievous monkey spurt who loves to play pranks and steal.
- Owner of the Past Life Inn at Feng Du.
- Gong Fang Min as Liu Fang's teacher
- Yu Zhou
- Lam Chi Chung as Xu Maoshan
- Jing Tian's close friend and childhood playmate. An employee of Yongan Pawn Shop. He is loyal toward Jing Tian.
- Liu Rui as He Biping
- Jing Tian's helper. An employee of Yongan Pawn Shop. He is realistic and calculative, but is kind at heart.
- Guo Qi Ming as Zhao Wenchang
- Boss of Yongan Pawn Shop. A petty man who constantly takes advantage of Jing Tian.
- Yang Shen as Ding Shiyan
- Employee of Yongan Pawn Shop. He is knowledgeable in examining ancient artifacts and is Jing Tian's first teacher.
- Han Zhi as Luo Rulie
- Leader of Pili Hall. He works with Tang Yi to destroy the Tang Manor.
- Lou Ya Jiang as Jing Yi
- Jing Tian's father.
- Wang Zi Chen as Wen Xuan
- A victim of the zombie disease caused by Luo Rulie.
- Tang manor
- Yue Yao Li as Tang Kun
- Sect leader of Tang Manor. Xue Jian's grandfather.
- Guo Xiao Ting as Hua Ying (100)
- A five-poison immortal beast who can cure all kinds of poison. Her real form is a potato, and she is deeply loyal toward her owner Xue Jian.
- Deng Li Min as Tang Tai
- Third Uncle of Xue Jian. Tang Kun's subordinate. He betrayed Tang Kun after he died and chased Xue Jian out.
- Zhang Lei as Tang Yi
- Step-son of Tang Yi. He grew resentful thinking he was shafted due to his lowly status.
- Lu Mei Fang as Tang Zhiyun
- Second mistress of Tang manor. She resents Xue Jian.
- Tao Jing Jing as Xiao Yi
- Xue Jian's personal attendant.
- Shu Shan sect
- Han Zhen Hua as Qing Wei
- Sect leader of Shu Shan.
- Ma Zi Jun as Elder Yuanshen
- Chang Qing's teacher.
- Second disciple of Shu Shan sect.
- Directors: Lee Kwok Lap, Liang Sheng Quan, Lin Yu Fen, Huang Jun Wen
- Screenwriter: Deng Zi Shan
- Producer: Karen Tsoi