Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty
- Title: 梦回 / Meng Hui
- Also known as: 梦回大清 / Meng Hui Da Qing
- English title: Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty
- Genre: Historical, romance, time-travel
- Episodes: 40
- Broadcast network: Tencent
- Broadcast period: 2019-Dec-14
- Original soundtrack: Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty OST
Xu Qiang Wei works as an intern at an architecture firm. During an astronomical event, a figure appears in her apartment who seems to be a ghost from the Qin Dynasty. As the days go on, they find out they can communicate and he helps her with her design, shows her riches of the era he lives in and they fall in love. After a big fight, she wishes to see him again and on the eve of a second astronomical event she finds herself travelling through time to the Qing dynasty. She assumes the identity of Ming Wei, who is her doppelgänger. She soon catches the attention of the princes as she enters the palace as a Lady in Waiting. She finds herself in an era close to the end of the reign of the Kangxi Emperor. A time in which the princes battle for the succession of the throne and take no prisoners.
- Li Lan Di as Ming Wei (Qing Dynasty) / Hala Yu Ning (Qing Dynasty, 2nd identity) / Xu Qiang Wei (modern)
- Zheng Yu Jin as young Ming Wei
- An architecture intern in the modern world who travels to the Qing dynasty to look for her lover, the 13th prince. She takes on the identity of Ming Wei, the eldest daughter of the Minister of Revenue.
- A passionate man who accidentally travels to the modern world via a dream and met Ming Wei. He is close with the fourth prince.
- A competitive man. He is close with the eighth prince, yet is not corrupt. His loyalty towards Yin Si often brings him in conflict with his own moral compass.
- Ming Wei's step-sister. She was mistreated by her step-mother since young due to her lowly birth, resulting in her hatred for Ming Wei. She is a scheming woman who constantly plots to harm Ming Wei. In modern times she is Qiang Wei's manager, jealous at her talent, who tries to fire her.
- A serious and righteous man who is closer to Yin Xiang as they were raised together. But their brotherhood is strained when they both fall in love with Ming Wei. He is also Yin Ti's full-blood brother. While not unintelligent himself, he relies on Yin Xiang's keen insights to survive the power struggle.
- Royal family
- Liu Jun as Kangxi Emperor
- Zhao Rui as Royal Consort Nalan
- Zhang Tong as Consort De, biological mother of fourth and fourteenth princes.
- Ni Song Yang as Crown Prince Yin Reng (Qing Dynasty) / Jia Wei (modern)
- He Zhi Long as Yin Si, the eight prince
- Lang Peng as Yin Tang, the ninth prince
- Jin Chong as Yin E, the 10th prince
- Lu Guan Dong as Eldest Beile, also referred to as Grand Prince. An amateur Opera singer and wine lover with an expensive taste.
- Tian Na as Fourth Consort, Yin Zhen's wife
- Wu Ying as Su Yuan, Concubine to the Fourth Prince
- Zheng Jing Wen as Madam Nian, Concubine to the Fourth Prince
- Jiang Rui Lin as Hong Li, son of the Fourth Prince
- People in palace
- Katie Chen as Qi Xiang, maid in 13th Prince's manor. In love with him from a young age.
- Xiao Long Nu (小龙女) as young Qi Xiang
- Zhang Le Yun as Zheng Chunhua (Qing Dynasty) / Xiao Qiu (modern)
- A noble lady. She is calm and composed. Ming Wei's close friend.
- Yang An Qi as Nalan Rongyue
- Relative of Royal Consort Nalan. A proud and arrogant woman.
- Zheng Shui Jing as Xiao Yu (Qing Dynasty) / Jiang Xiaobing (modern)
- Xiang Ao Yu as Qin Shun'er, servant of 13th Prince.
- Hua Cheng as Qin Quan'er, servant of 4th Prince.
- Li Cheng Run as Qin Zhu'er, eunuch servant dealing with the female population of the palace, primarily the Ladies in Waiting.
- Liu Tian Yao as Li Dequan, the Emperor's personal eunuch
- Wang Yan Yan as Dong Lian, maid of Consort De
- Deng Li Min as Suo E'tu
- Shen Bao Ping as Ying Lu, Ming Wei's father
- Wu Lan as Madame Wen, Ming Wei's mother
- Hu Kun as Zhao Fengchu, Qi Xiang's older brother and long term friend of Yin Xiang.
- Wu Tong Zhen (吴桐震) as young Zhao Fengchu
- Fu Xiao Na as Silver-haired lady
- Lu Jin Hao as Chun'er
- Xiaoli Zhentian as Little Boy
- Original Writing: Meng Hui Da Qing (梦回大清) by Jin Zi (金子)
- Directors: Lee Kwok Lap, Chen Shu Liang, Yuan Shu Wei
- Screenwriter: Wang Li Zhi
- Producers: Karen Tsoi, Li Er Yun, Huang Xing (黄星), Chu Fei (楚飞), Su Min (苏敏)
- Company: Tangren Media