According to the Japanese Wikipedia, there IS such a TV drama, and they categorize it as a drama. Here's evidence to the fact:
- Japanese Wikipedia link - Take a look at the hiragana for 関ジャニ∞; they list it as かんじゃにえいと, which in romaji transcodes to "kanjanieito".
- Japanese Wikipedia link to Shota's page - You comrades list the TV show as a "drama" (note the 7.2 ドラマ categorization, and they differentiate it from 7.1 テレビ or television.)
So therefore it wasn't a mistake on my part, but rather your own circle of fans are listing and categorizing the show wrong on Japanese Wikipedia. Groink 23:17, 26 Nov 2006 (CST)
- DramaWiki Manual of Style
- DramaWiki is not....
- List of abbreviations and acronyms used on DramaWiki
- Glossary of terms used on DramaWiki
- List of Templates
- Wikipedia - Standards for date formatting
- Wikipedia - General international standards
- Japan articles
Please read and follow them. Groink 23:29, 26 Nov 2006 (CST)